Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Yum Foods?

Hi bloggers



Today I am blogging about the foods that are new to me. 5 of them exactly
The first food was pasta with cucumber this food was from the bargain box if you don't know what that is it lots of different meals. I did taste good in my mouth. 
THe next one is Beef Patty in a burger that had some  seeds on the top this is also from the Bargain Box cucumbers tomatoes Patty and the cheese i was very good and I liked it a lot. 
A veggie patty. It had a lot of veggies in it. It was ok but I did not like it that much. 
The End Bye for now. Image result for patty



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.