Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

books books and more books 🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰

Kia ora, Bloggers on the 3rd of July we went to Turange. We went inside the 5 stories and it is huge. It has more then 2000 books. We sat on the stairs and then we got split into 2 groups and one of them got to see the touch screen TV. The other one got to  see the machine and it puts the books into the books that they should be in and the staff put them in the bookshelf. After that we left to go to the Margaret mahy playground. When we got there we had lunch when we had 15 teen minutes then we got to play for 30 minutes. Nextly we wet to imagination station where we got to build a city in a group. Ours was good. 

Here are some photos.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.