Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

MY Quarry Walk! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😎😎😇😇😇😇😇

Hi Bloggers,

How are you?

Today I am blogging about my quarry walk. It is in haswell firstly you go through a gate and then up lots and lots of Hills it is very tiring. Me and my family do the lots we do this because we need to get outside and do some exercise it's not that far away from our house and  we all love it.  this time when we went we took photos of the information signs so we can put it on my blog. The signs tell you  of the history of the quarry. When we first went it was very cool there was a little zigzag that we had to go up to get to the end and I loved it and we're going to do it every day from now on. we have to be careful on the giant Hill because the rocks can fall and hurt us 😱.
Here are the pictures









Bye For Now :) Hope you Enjoyed??

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ethan,
    Its Mykiala your post police buddy!
    Well This is an awesome blog from you.
    I loved how you told us what the signs are for and lots of other things.

    Anyway great blog post!!

    MYKIALA YMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan
    Mykiala is right it is a great post! Well done, keep it up.
    I hope you are better soon
    Ms L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ethan!
    I really like the Subject you have chosen to post about. I also like that you explained about the Billboards. one thing you could do next time is you could put little captions nest to the pictures to explain what is in each picture. I am interested in this walk since I don't live in Christchurch.
    In your next post maybe you could explain about why you like this walk.
    Kind Regards,
    Nova

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks For the Comment

    From Ethan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.