Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

free write


today I will be writing a free write for you . I Was with my mum driving to the supermarket for some food for dinner and the the place was changed around we could not find the things  the things that needed so we left to our home than someone had robbed our house than my mum was so mad she didn't let me stay up late. Then she the said time for dinner I really fast. LIke a mouse I ate the food. Then quickly ran to my room to go to sleep. I went to sleep really fast than My Mum rang 111 than told  them what had happened. Then the police came around that woke me up.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.