Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

We are sorry


The other day we had to stay in at school. I went to the memorial to listen to all the people that wanted to talk. It was quiet there. We saw my grandparents, we walked to sit with them. We had brought food just in case we got hungry, it took over a hour and 30 minutes. The one I liked the most was the singing the song was called bumble it was a girl called Conner she had a  fantastic voice. Then we left. It was in Hagley Park. 


The lock down  
We stayed in at school for about 3 hours and we had some sandwiches and biscuits. We got to watch Despicable Me 2. We  got to play minecraft. It took ages. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.