Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Maths is very fun abut the grid Method??

Kia ora blogger's

How are you?

Today I will be showing you how to do my maths blog post so we are doing the grid method. It is very hard and easy if you know how to do it I liked it though it was very hard then when I knew how to do it was very fun. We had to do these slides about the grid method but first we did a three times table about the method.  I will show you some of my work that I did. But tell me if I am wrong but if I am not then tell me.



My work

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.