Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Speed Dating a Book :)

G'day blogger today in my blog is about speed dating but not real people. With books we did it go round sniffing books and looking at them and and feeling them and we get a rid of better than and then if we choose that book then we get a keep that book but if we don't get that book for you if you other person wants that because then you can just have the you get to step away from the book or you can please that means you can ask for the book and say what you want and if you say it better than other person and people who to vote for you you might want but if you don't get enough votes then you won't when because the other person will get more than you or a few. You have 5 picks and you get your favorite book. I picked this book which is called one dog and his boy. 

The end hope you like my blog see you on my next blog.  

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ethan my name is Angelina and I'm a year 7 student at Grey Main School.

    I really like this post because it has a interesting title that just pull the reader in. Also I like how you have a photo to make the post interesting.

    To improve this post you could explains bit more about this activity like what happens if more then 1 person wants the same book? or did you all rush at the say time? like first in fist serves? apart from that this post was amazing.

    Good bye - Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks that is a good comment thanks for telling me what I can improve on and what made it a good blog in my next post about this I will improve it to what you said.

    Thanks - Ethan :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.