Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

We Learned How To Use Biteable. 😎😎😎

So yesterday Friday  4 of April 2019. 

1.   go to biteable.com  2. go to the login button  or if you have never have used biteable...of if you have never used biteable before then sign in button.3.  so then you hit the get started button . 4. go chose your scene. then it will come up with more then choose one then   5. then chose what words you want if you want scroll down and chose a font.. 6. then when you are done make a another scene if you want.  7.then when you are done then hit the colour button at the top the chose  colour. then move to the next one up the top which is audio. then chose one they are music so that the best is quirky plan by the way. 9. go to  preview.   the end See you next time on the next blog post.

3 comments:

  1. like the part about the gamer clan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan !
    Im Grace form Yaldhurst Model school
    I love how you explained it because as you know I was at student summit and I showed you.
    Do you think we explained well
    I think so.
    Because I thought that you got it.
    I like how you explained what we explained.

    Kind regards ,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did think You did it showing some of the class..
    But next time spell from right good job though......

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.