Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

futsal

Yesterday 27/3/19 

My class  played futsal if you don't what it is it is indoor football  we played it with some of the  coach's from FC 20 11 I play for that club. We liked it a lot it was so fun. 

We did some passing. 
So then we played turck and trailer.
Then we played some mini games .
I was with Hasan and same girls .
We drawed 1 to 1.
We got to have about 30 minutes each group then we walked back to class then the other group got to Have  turn the other group was yer 7 and 8s 5 year 6 because there would be to many in the year 5 And 6 group.  They scored the first goal of the game. I can't what for Olly to come back again.















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.