Pages

Sunday 28 April 2019

Fiji time plus dunedin

So the school holidays me my sister Kaylee and my Dad and my step mum Jaime. This was my first ever plane ride and Kaylee's so I was so excited about it. The plane had tv's and there where about 50 people on the plane ride then we arrived about 3 hours. When we got it we didn't think it would be so hot it was thirty derges. we had pasted the bag check I was wearing a curesdays rugby team top. There were four places that we stayed there was tanoa a blue house that my grandma lived in,. and mango bay resort there was swimming pool. Then we sawm for 7 hours.





The next part of my holiday dunedin Went with my Mum, Kaylee, Lacy, and Danny
The way there we stopped at the sushi shop for lunch and went to a park to have a run around
Then it took 5 more hours to get there
We doverd to the musemon we looked for some things in the musemon things then we got to bored then we walked to the counter and got a lolly pop then we left there where some whisper dishes so me and Kaylee went to one each you have to whisper and the person that is on the next one can hear from a hole in the whisper dish.
then we Went to the ambrotos We got to watch a small video then we walked with the guide to this small thing and saw baby's nesting and got to see how much they weigh and a 2 months is 10 kgs and 2 weeks is 2 kgs.
we loved it lots.... WE HAD SO MUCH FUN 
WE stayed at a hotel that was called the leviathan heritage hotel and it was red...
We went to restaurant that was called cobb and co it had a ps4 I had macaroni and cheese
and juice.
THE END SEE YOU NEXT TIME BYE........!!








2 comments:

  1. wow good job ethan it sounded like you had so much fun next holidays i'm going to dunedin to to meet highlanders and to have some fun to from brayden your freind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan, Mum here. Great job and excellent writing of your holidays.

    See you later xo

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.