Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

the 5 number game 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏🌚

So the last days we have been doing the 5 number game you get to pick 5 numbers.

these are the ones I picked 

My 5 Numbers:9 15 26 28 36
then we had to plus them number by number.
9 + 15 =10 + 14 = 24 2
15 + 26 = 10 + 20 +5 +6 = 41 3
26 + 28 =  26 and 30 = 56 - 2 = 54  2
28 + 36 30 and 36 = 66 - 2 =64  2
and 7 all together
then you have to get the points and you get points so you get points for prime number you get 1 and 3 for square numbers and here are my points.



THE END BY ETHAN AT YALDHURST MODEL SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½....

1 comment:

  1. hi my name is Jaylim and i am from pt England school you have grate maths skill and this is a wonderful game do you have any tips on how to play keep up the grate work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.