Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

HOCKEY PRACTICE

Hi Bloggers,

Today I am going to talk about hockey practice. So today the 15 of May.


We had hockey practice and this is who is in my team for winter sports; Connor, Laura, Lucy, Sebastian, Briar, and I. So this is what we did for our practice.  People were cones and the other people ran around and through the cones. Then we swapped around and then I was running around through the cones
  This is the  real practice and we did some hacking but we got told that if we did we would get pulled up and  get taken off and the ball would be theirs. Then we had a mini game.



THE END         💩☺☺                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.