Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

My amazing long write

Hi bloggers here is my long write tell me feedback please 

What made me really happy and that was when  the best moment of my life was When I played my first game of soccer And scored 4 goals and before the game we did some practice I had so much fun my teammates the goals we amazing my club is fc 20 11. We  Changed are position I was mid at the first half and then taking of for the next half there are four halves then the next half I was goalie for that half then defender the next half.
That half I scored 2 goals and 3 missed and I header it then kicked it but did not score and got mad because I didn’t score. It was very cold my hand where like they were in the freezer for 8 hours and 19 minutes 30 seconds or more. It was in summer and about 19 degrees or less. We had so much fun and the teammates were having fun as well I think. As well has having and everyone as having fun including the opponents they scored 1 goal and we scored 11 goals it was fantastic game. Then we had oranges for half time then it was time to go back on for the next half and that half that we just played 2 goals my parents saying good job Ethan keep going d they said it again and again They were loving it I think so and ask them after the game… Finally the game was fishned and then we shook their hands. I was exhausted after the game. We had chocolate bar with m and ms in it. And took of like the wind in the car not like really fast if you get what I mean.

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.