Pages

Saturday 28 March 2020

3D Animals





Good Morning Bloggers


Yesterday I showed Ms Lange that Kaylee and I had a pet lion and a pet wolf in lock down with us!!! How cool is that

She suggested I share how this happened with you all so you can have a pet wild animal too

On a phone or iPad go to Google and type in the animal you want to see, then scroll down a bit and where it says 'View in 3D' and click that.

Then click 'View in your space' then move the phone around so the camera picks up and then your animal should appear - How Awesome is that

Sometimes it can take a bit for the animal to appear but keep moving around and if you do it beside a couch or something it works better


Today we had a penguin!


Show me your photos with your wild pets if you do this!

What is your favourite animal?

Have fun making animals in your homes :)

Bye From Ethan






4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so cool. I saw a news item showing how the zookeepers at Auckland Zoo keeping the animals in the zoo amused as they suspect they are missing the human visitors.

    Thank you so much for the tip on how to create pictures like yours.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eathan,

    my name is Sateki from Saint Pius X Catholic School. I really like the fact that you found a site where you can find 3D animals around your house.
    Now that I have read it I might want to try it sometime for myself.
    Keep up the good work!!

    kind regards
    Sateki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eathan,
    My name is Ashlee from Lochiel school.i liked your post because it did really look like you had animals in your house.I was wondering what is your favorite animal?.-Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ethan,Its Mykiala.
    This is awesome.
    I might try it out!!
    I love how you have got the horse that is so so small!

    Anyway I was just commenting because I havent commented for a while when we were supposed to comment on our post police!

    Anyway great blog post!!

    BYE!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.