Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Billionaire Boy?

Hi bloggers.

Image result for How are you gifs

Hi Bloggers 

Today I am going to tell you about the book I am reading for USSR. If you do not know what that is , USSR stands for Uninterrupted Sustained Silent Reading. 

Billionaire Boy by David Walliams is about Joe who really wants a friend  but because his dad got rich from Bum Fresh toilet paper no-one at his private wants to be friends with him.

I really recommend you this book because it is funny. 
What is the funniest book you ever read?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an awesome book, Ethan. Great blog on what sounds like a funny story. I will like to read it after you. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.