Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

T-Ball

Kia Ora bloggers.

I will be blogging about how every Friday we do a sport. Mine is t ball for the next three weeks. Then I will change to Cricket but first  a few of the  people have to do basketball and  one of them  is  me. I think this is fun. 
I learnt how to hit the ball and concentrate on the ball. But the first one was good because I took my time and It went far but the other one did not do that good.


The end Hope you enjoyed  
Have you ever played t-ball? 
Did you enjoy t-ball if you have played?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.