Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

What are you doing well lock down??

Hi Bloggers.

How are you?

What are you doing during lockdown? My class are doing online distance learning. This includes lots of activities: each day we do 1 Newslea article, 2 read theory quizzes, live mathletics for 20 minutes and other activities that the teachers have set. One of the activities is a blog post. That is what this is for!

Here Is a Photo of our Online Learning List of tasks for this week -

Have you tried this with your school?  How are you learning in the lockdown at your schools?

Also at home, I wrote a list of Ideas for Our Day with my Mum and sister so that we can have a look at this and then we have stuff to do. We put on it things like computer games, watch a movie, go for a bike ride (if it is not raining), play board games or colour in.  We also have Whats App and can video call our family and friends so that we can still see them and communicate with them.  You should download this too, it is really cool and fun.

Be safe and have fun at home :)
Bye from Ethan

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ethan. Thank you for the advice about Whats App. I am, however, a few steps ahead of you. What's App is how I communicate with my daughter in London, my son in Auckland plus other family and friends.

    I see from your list of activities that you forgot to write that you will be reading books, books and more books. I am sure you already know that there are many stories available online. In fact you could write a book. Have you thought about writing a book about a really cool principal who tells incredibly funny jokes?

    Take care.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr Robertson, Thanks For the comment!

    I am reading lots and lots of books while I am away so far I have Read Foxcraft the taken,A wwe book,The terrible two gets worse,Worlds Worst Children 2. No I have no intention to write a book about you! Sorry.
    Bye from Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a really good blog post

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.