Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Mathletics

Kia Ora Bloggers. How are you?

Today I am blogging about mathletics this is a math learning tool that you can use to get better at maths. Are whole school used to do maths whizz but our class have changed to this because the teachers thought that we could do something different.

I love this more then maths whizz because in maths whizz you do not get to challenge other people from the world but in mathletics you can do live challenges.  Bye From Ethan. Do you like a challenge? My DLO

Image result for gifs yes challnge

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ethan, This is a great blog post.
    Next time you could have a intro them after your DLO you could write the reflection.

    Anyway great blog post.


    BYE!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.