Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Walk/Run

Hi bloggers. Today I am blogging about my walk to the dairy down the road. This is for my homework we had to do this because we have do a homework blog every week.  An activity on our blogs. On my walk  there were lots of trees. Also we saw lots of people biking.   We ended up at the dairy and that's were I thought we would end up. Have you done this before? We had to do this for 5 to 10 minutes with a parent and blog where you ended up.
 Image result for gifs on bye
Hope you liked my blog
Have you done this walk before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.