Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Awesome Year 6 Leaders

Are you a leader?  Hello Bloggers . How are you?. 

Today I am blogging about what we did yesterday. Guess what the year sixes in the school went to lincoln events centre to learn how to be PALs the stands for Physical Activity Leader. Have you been to PALs before? 

We made games and we showed them to our classmates. Also we learnt all about leading and communication. I learnt a lot from this trip, the reason why we did this trip is because we the year 6s I should say are  going to teach the younger classes fitness games that we make and tell them how to play them. 




Hope You enjoyed THis blog post 
Have you been to PALs training? If you have then comment and tell me your name. 

Image result for hope u enjoyed gif









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.