Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

Rimu Went Swimming

Hi guys welcome back to my blog this is my first blog post for 2020 in the new Rimu this is all about how rimu went swimming. We have had some trainers from jelly park. If you do not know what that is it a fun swimming pool area and there is a park next to it. Back to the subject. So yeah we are doing a swimming sport that is races for the year groups and there is all sorts of strokes. 

I learnt a lot from the training I learnt how to do Backstroke but I am not that good at that. also  Freestyle properly  (but I can not breath sideways)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.