Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

1st person recount

My 1st person recount  is what the whole class is doing here is the recount. So that we can learn 1st person We learned so much and there is lots more. It is about Wonder. Here are the peoples names Aggie,  Mum, MR tush man,  Charlotte, Julian, and Jack. I felt Happy About the day.








the recount that I have made wonder 

Aggie Mum MR tush man Charlotte Julian Jack. Mr tush man office school holidays be back in thirty minutes. Julian shook Aggie hand and then looked down Same with Charlotte, Jack.
So they left to the home room first 301 they walked to the home then they were not talking to each other. Felt  Happy

They had finished their home room so they went up the stairs to room the science room and then Julian asked a not nice question it was what happened to your face were you in a fire or something then Charlotte said that is rude. Jack on the other hand was just the corner and said can we go to the library he said bored Jack said shut up to Julian And then Julian said it back to Jack So him and Aggie left to go to the library and nextly Jack said to Aggie that Julian is a jerk. After that Charlotte, Julian craft up to them and asked what they were saying but they did not answer him as he said it again but they still did not answer. Charlotte keep on talking and talking and talking so loud that you could here it a mile away.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.