Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

My CV

My blog is about the work that I've done. It is about career choices. I've done a CV.
Here is the CV: 

Name: Ethan Stewart                        

Number: 9999999999 

Address: 10 school road 


Personal Summary: I am a hard working pupil. That likes to work as a team. I like to work with a team because I like to listen to other people's ideas. I like to interact with other people's ideas and then I will get stuff done faster. I have lots of experience of work.  I am aiming for a football team to following my glory.


Main Achievements: 
  • I have got a scholarship for football 2010 - 2012
  • I got an A for every grade in high school but a C for science. 


Skills: 
  •  I am a hardworking good friend and respectful man, 
  • I can work hard when possible. 
  • I have good communication skills. 
  • Computing is my best work. 


Work experience:

I played for the wellington phoenix in 2010 and we lost the Huyndai cup but we played hard and worked hard. But we did not win the cup. Remember if you play Football you need to work as a team which I am good at and the other players did not work that hard. We are always working hard and we are athletes.

Education: 
I went to Yaldhurst Model School. I got an A grade for reading B+ for maths and a C for writing and An A+ For pe. 

I went to riccarton high school A for pe and Reading A Writing B Maths A+. 


Interste’s 
My interests are: 
  • Football
  • Maths 
  • Reading
  • Pe
  • Writing 


Refernces 
He is a hard working person, and He would be good at this job, because He DOes some really good work. If you need a hard workinh pupil then call him number at the top 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.