Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

My writing!

Hi, Bloggers.

How are you?

Today my blog is about my writing it is about career's. So we have to write a story about a day in  the life of a teacher or another career after that you have to show another person and then they comment.

My writing
 I wake  up at 6:30 I have breakfast get in the shower hop into the car and then I drive to work which my is case Teacher. I get there about 8:00 and then I have to cleanup and after that.
 The students get there about 9:30 and then we start to teach I think they have just been learning there spelling because they have just done spelling and then the spelling test is over. Then they have to do fractions and then it is playtime and then when they come back in they are all crazy running around and then I finally stop the craziness




Then I have to get the kids to do some more spelling and then they have to do some writing and then they have to show me it and then if I say it is good then they will be able to move onto the next activity.
Then they have to see what kind of place they want to live in if it is a fantasy world or a normal most people chose fantasy because there is mythical creatures and then they have to show me and then they can show it to me and then they can go out to play if I say that it is not enough then they have to stay in and work. Then it is lunch time and then they are outside having their lunch. 

 Home time for the kids but then I have to think what I am going to teach tomorrow and then I have to clean up after that I have to go to a meeting about what happened today also we have to talk about when they are being good and when they were being bad. 

Hope you enjoyed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.