Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Myself into a author

Hey bloggers my name is Ethan  if you are new to my blog.

How are you?

Today my blog is about me turn into an author  so what I have to do as I have to blog about the process and this is what I'm doing this and I get to do lots of stuff about the book.


Firstly Choose a  title that sounds interesting and it has to relate to the book then I have to think about what it is going to be about.

But before all of that I have to get a illustrator so they can do the pictures for me because I might not be that good at drawing

Then I have to write it on a piece of paper and then I have to give the idea picture to the illustrator so they know what to put the picture as for the front cover.

Then I have to do it in a book to see how many pages it has and to see if the book that I will be writing in will have enough and if it doesn't then I will have to make some more pages so that it all fits and that it all makes sense

Then if it does then I can get writing in the book and that you have to add lots of detail to make it more interesting.

Then I can publish it and then see how many people like the book.

The End hope you enjoyed this blog post. See you again soon on my next blog post.  please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.