Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

SCHOOL WENT TO TOWN! (YEAH)

Kia ora 

How are you? 

Today my  blog is about my trip to town. we went to the Cathedral Square I think it was called not actually it was called Town Hall and then we went to the Margaret Mahy play ground.


The town Hall was fun w got to listen to lots of songs played by the people in the town hall. It was so fun at the playground. My favourite song was the Star Wars song at the end and then my least favourite was the Frozen song I didn't like that song but it was a good song though with how they did it. Then some kids from some other schools came up on stage and played their own song about  Climate change and it was very good. Then the kids toke a bowl and then went of stage. 


The playground was also fun we had to eat first then we got to play and the rules were that we are not allowed to go to the water bit and we were not allowed near the river either.  We did lots and lots of running and when we were eating the seagulls were coming and trying to get our food. 









The End 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.