Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

My free write about??

Hello bloggers today my blog is about my freewrite  and my freewrite is about Harry Potter. The title is Harry Potter and the curse of death. We are doing this for a while until I get it finished. I like harry potter and that's why I chose this. Harry Potter and the  chamber of secrets is my favourite because it has lots of action in the book and the movie I like the book the most. Can I please have some feedback about what I can write next. Tell me if it is good as well.


Chapter 1

Harry is in his room at the dudley’s house. Not having much fun like always and starving. Thinking not much only stuff he is thinking about is going back to hogwarts and the stuff about if Voldemort is coming back. What is he going to do next… Kill me probblary. Then about a second later there is a bang on the door. “Harry” get out of that room of your’s. Harry says   coming Uncle vernon..



The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.