Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Athletics Day!!

Hi bloggers.

How are you?

Today I am going to be talking about our whole school athletics we started at 10:30 and then we had to do the fun rally.

The order we did our ration.

Long Jump (Alvin won)
Shot put ( Alvin Won) I came second
Discus ( Connor won)
Sprints (Alvin won)
High Jump (Alvin won)

So that was the order that we did it in we were going to do it on Friday week 2 but then it started to rain so then they had to change it.  For long jump Alvin got 3.28 meters and then Lucas got 3.15. I got 2.89 meters not that good but I got 4th.

The next one was shot put. Alvin 6 meters and 24 centimetres and I got  5 meters and 5 centimeters and for that I got second and I am happy about that and that was the only one that I got 1st 2nd or 3rd .

For dicus I did not win in it and my friend did though and his name is Connor he got 14 meters. The rules are that you are not allowed to put your foot outside the line and you are not allowed to go out the front you have to go out the back. Then another rule is that you are not allowed to throw it out the lines if you don't then it is a no throw.

Sprints we did the 60 meter and the 80 metre and then you can do a fun 100 if you want. Alvin got first and I got 4th I was coming 3rd but I slowed down and then I came 4th

High Jump was my favourite because I am ok at it and better at this sport then most of them and  I came about 5th or 4th again Alvin won and Lucas came 2nd and then I got up to 90 centimeters and Alvin got 1 metre and 2 centimeters.

Here is some photos of the realy










I hope you enjoyed



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.