Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

The Panto

Whats up
How are you
Today we are doing this thing that is  a Panto a panto is a play the other word for it is Pantomime which is a play that has lots of action In it. Our one has lots of baddies in tit  and the witch is the bad guy with Spotty And Grotty then the plays all get mixed up.



Here is the link to the WELCOME song 








#I think it is cool because I like the plays getting mixed up and the witch running around and around!








The End 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.