Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Pet Day!

Hi bloggers my name is Ethan.

How are you? 

Today I am blogging about what we do for pet day pet day is a thing where the whole school gets to bring a pet in from home if they don't bring a pet and then they can bring a soft toy or a pet rock.  On the day we get at school a sausage sizzle and lemonade popsicles  and we get to have so much fun and we get a go round with a pet day I'm am going to bring a dog .  Well it's where we get a bring our pets in.  Me and my sister brought in a small dog named brought one and we get to do a hobby horse races well and at the end of the day we get a bring our pets in at 1:45 I think and then we get a do a Parade it just about the end of the day 2:45.

We also get to do a fun rotation thing and that's where we do lots of rotation like egg on a spoon but not a egg we used a potato and hobby horse races and then we did lots of other thing that were so much fun I took my shoes and socks off and then my sock got lost on the big field and I couldn't find it.                     

I went in the parde and  I liked the bit where you get to go around the big field a couple of times before you have to go out and then it was the end of the day  we go home or we can help the teachers pack up.


The photo's





























 Then end hope you like it?

Give me some feedback please!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.