Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

My Persuasive Speech Of Why We Shouldn't Go To School

Hi Bloggers.
How are you?
Today my blog is about my home learning and It has to be a small persuasive speech why we shouldn't go to school.A persuasive speech is a specific type of speech in which the speaker has a goal of convincing the audience to accept his or her point of view. The speech is arranged in such a way as to hopefully cause the audience to accept all or part of the expressed view.
 
My persuasive Speech 

We should not have to go to school because it is very boring and you don't get to do much fun stuff. You have to do boring lessons. But I like my teachers when we get to do fun stuff and I like blogging in the class and outside class time and when I am on holiday  or when it is for homework. We should go to school is a because it is a bad  idea because if you don't go to school you won't learn anything and that is bad. 

Hopefully you liked my speech and you can tell me how I can improve on it? 


From your favourite blogger Ethan!

:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.