Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Hooked on boxes week?

HI guys


How are you?

Today my blog is about hooked on books week but my title says hooked on boxes week because we open a box each day and then in each box. The book for today  is called The list and it is about a person that knows lots of words but in the country she's in you are only allowed to use 500 words but she uses more Her name is..  Letter that is all that we have read so far. 

Hope we enjoy

  Image result for List the book

The end 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.