Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

My poem

Hey Bloggers  today my blog is about poem that we do for homework and I did this poem called why the wind in day time solar hope you lot hope you like it and if you don't like it then you can comment in the comments below and tell me why you don't like it and if you do like it then just bad luck because you don't get a comment but if you don't like it then you can also tell me what I can do to improve and where I can improve and what I can improve on so hope you like it bye




The wind blows like a rose in the summertime. when it's windy you don't get to play because it could be too windy to play us site but when the summer time when your weather is fine you go play outside and get a rainy then you don't. now play outside don't play with rubber ball's they might blow in the wind  and get onto the road and get lost.

 Hope  you like my picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.