Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Me, myself, and I

G'day bloggers

HOW ARE YOU?

In Cybersmart we have been learning about who owns the images online this is all about copyright we had to do a type of quiz that shows what we know about copyright but they were. We get photos in unsplash all of these photos are taken by people and they are not copyrighted there is a way you can use the images from google search the way is that you have to ask the person before you use it .Here is a link to Miss Morgan's who owns the images online . Also we had to do photo collage.

Miss Morgan Taught me how to not copyright and where to get some stuff that's not copyrighted from unsplash.



Have you used unsplash before?

Bye for now- ETHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.