Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

MY BLOG

Hi blogger's 

How are you?

Today I am blogging about my new blog look as you can see on my blog it looks a bit different. The day we did it was on Tuesday with Miss Morgan if you know you she is she comes to see my class every week you probably realised that it is every Tuesday. We had to get her help a little because when we tried it did not work. 

I liked the background that was the dance floor the most because it was colorful and I like color. The theme is cool to don't you think? 

Hope you like my new blog!??!?!?!?





1 comment:

  1. Hey Ethan,
    How are you?
    This is a really good blog post.
    I really liked it.

    Next time you could of re - read throw it doesn't make sense that well anymore. You know one tuesday right. You on your screenshot it actually goes offer the page so you might have to change the width of it.

    Anyway good job!

    MYKIALA YMS!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.