Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

the biggest treehouse in the world


       

Treehouse #01: The 13-Storey Treehouse - WhitcoullsHi bloggers,

How are you?

Today I am blogging about my book from the school library. It is called 13 storey treehouse, It is about 2 boys that are friends and there names are Andy and Terry they live in a giant treehouse. I have only read the back of the book it says -> Andy and Terry's 13-Storey treehouse is the most amazing treehouse in the world! It's got a bowling alley, a see through swimming pool, a tank full of man eating sharks, giant catapult, a secret underground laboratory and a marshmallow machine that follows you around and shoots marshmallows into your mouth whenever you're hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ethan.
    Its your post plocie buddy.
    This is a cool blog.
    I liked how you told us some things.
    My brother has the whole set at home and I have only read the 13 storie one that you are reading and so far it is pretty good.

    Next time you could add more detail and say bye and add like a slide show telling us a little bit more.

    Anyway great job!

    Kind regards,
    MYKIALA YMS!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.