Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Cut the pizza

Kia Ora, Fellow Bloggers my name is Ethan is you didn't know that already. Today my blog is about my maths work on fraction workbook that I just finished. So a fraction is a thing where you cut it in half or into quarters so here are some of my workbooks so when we're doing fractions we had to go do some slides and we had to do about 11. After that when we were done we gotta do Study ladder maths whizz is a thing where you do the work that is put up and then you can add if it is the addition. Studyladder is when you have set tasks and the teachers have put them up on the screen for you to do. So let's get back to fractions an in a fraction the top number is the numerator, the bottom number is the denominator. If the denominator is the same then it is easier then doing different numbers. Then there is this thing which is adding and subtracting the fractions. If the denominator is the same then you keep it the same and then plus the top number and it is going to be the number that you have gotten. Then on the other hand if you are subtracting then the number's at the top will be taking away not adding. The bottom number will stay the same. We had to do worksheets on this so that's how I know about it and we got to sit down on the mat with the teacher.  





Here is a picture of the fractions wall 

How to use the fraction wall. Is going down and then you go up.  


Fraction wall                                               


The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.