Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Ski day

G'day bloggers 

How are you?


Today my blog is about this winter fun day that we went on we went to mount hutt only the year 4s went. Though it was fun but it did take a while and it took about 2 hours and we had to hire stuff as well we  got to go on the magic carpet that is a thing where you go on this carpet and it takes you to a hill and you get to go down it is very high but not the highest. The highway 72 is the highest because it is up a very high hill and it is  very fast but I did not go down it.  We got to go on the magic carpet loads of times  before the lesson started the first time I went down I crashed down the hill. We had to go up for our lesson. On the bus home lot's of people went to sleep but me and my friend Connor did not we had some food from our lunch boxes (which I say were big but they were very small by the time we got to school). Then we went home it was a very fun day we got home about 5:00 o'clock.  



Here are some photos 



The end bye for now Ethan.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Connor from yaldhurst school and I like the bit where you have lots and lots of skiing in it and it was really really interesting that you have done this blog because I came skiing and that was quite fun in my opinion. did you put did you think about the many other photos in. why did you do this?
    Bye
    from Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connor yes I did like the ski field.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.