Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Invention or discovery

G,day bloggers

How are you??


Today my blog is about  my home learning. We or I had to do a brainstorm  is maths an invention or discovery. I think it is an invention because it has not been found in a cave or the ocean ETC. Here is my, brainstorm  look at the picture it is an Goggle Drawing. What do you think it would be? write in the comments below if you think it was a invention then why would that be . If it was discovered then who will it be discovered by that is another thing you can write  in the comments.


#

The End. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.