Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

The witch and the kids

Hi bloggers, 
How are you?

Today my blog is about the Long Write that I did yesterday it is about a kid and lots of witches they were in a fight because the robot said that in the forest. You had to do a plan. Then we had to circle the time connectives that we might use. We then had to get our editing partner or partners to do the success cirtea which is what we think we did good in it. Our subject is tranditol tales. We are not doing it any more sadly. Next week we are doing poetry. Then we had to publish it. I did mine on canva.

Here is the photo's  of my published work






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.