Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

I Have A Dream

HI bloggers 

We are about to start our learning on Speeches in Rimu. When I heard this I … Freaked out because I do not like standing in front of everyone
Before we started, we had a task to do to visualise ourselves doing well. We used goggle drawings to create these images. Mine is down below. It is my 'dream' for how it will go and to make sure I stay positive















  1. While I was creating this drawing I thought about…

The hardest part for me during speeches is going to be… Standing up and talking to others because sometimes I do not like talking in front of other

The easiest part is going to be... listening to others when I am done

I chose these tips for myself because… I always get a little bit nervous when we do speeches.

Have you ever had to write and present a speech before?
What would your tips be?
Did you like this post?

Bye for now Ethan


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ethan,
    I'm Nova from Grey Main School!
    I really like your Blog Post about Speeches!
    We have already done speeches in my class.
    I would like to know what you are planning on doing your speech on, I did mine on my trip to Japan!
    next time you could read through your writing before you post, at the bottom I found it quite hard to read what was written considering your picture was covering up some of your text. you could also make the text a bit bigger!
    Well done,
    Nova!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.