Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

James Clear

Hi Bloggers 

How Are You?

Today I am blogging about  James Clear. He Has some cool tips. Here are some of the ones we had - 
          1. Start incredibly small

          2. Start in less than 2 minutes

          3. Improve by 1% each day

          4. Seinfeld Strategy - don’t break the chain



Reflection  
What I learnt from this was that if you start small it makes it easier to keep going.


Questions
Why don't you try the 1 percent every day strategy? 
Will you try it????   

See you on my next post Bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.