Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Storytime with ETHAN

 Hi Blogger's/Reader's  

How Are you?

Today I will be telling you a story...  It is a fictional story (not ture) 


Once upon a time there was a boy named Benjamin.. He was traveling through the woods and he saw a little cottage and then his Sister caught up to him. Her name was Luna and she said "lets go check that out". I said "ok" and then we traveled a little bit further and then heard a howl. I Stopped in my tracks and Luna mumbled to herself. Then when we got a little bit closer I saw someone in the house I went on my hands knees so Luna was just a little bit too excited she said "what was that ''. I didn't reply. I was too freaked out about the person in the cottage I sunk down low finally I replied "I don't know". "That lady shrunk us" I screeched she couldn't here us...


Question? 

Did you enjoy it? 

I will write more in my next post 

Bye For Now Ethan 


DLO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.