Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

How to make scrambled eggs

Hi bloggers 

How are you?

Today  am blogging to show you how to make scrambled eggs it is pretty simple. If you like my post then please. 

Step 1.  Get a bowl and then a fork 
Step 2.  Crack the eggs into the bowl and then add a little bit of milk. you can also add cheese and bacon or ham if you want.
Step 3. Get a frying pan and then get a adult to help you turn the element on
Step 4. Put the eggs into the pan
Step 5. Every now and then mix them in the pan with a scraper
Step 6. When the are done put them on a plate or in a bowl and you could also put some salt or pepper then you can eat them when they have gotten colder then enjoy eating them . 

Bye for now- Ethan  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.