Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

How to wash the dishes

 Hi bloggers

How are  you? 

Today  I am posting about how to wash the dishes.  First of all fill  the sink with hot water then when all fill just about to the top put some detergent then get some rubber gloves on. Put the dishes in the water and scrub them  with a dish brush.  Then when you think, or they look clean then put them into a dish rack to dry. Sometimes this can be hard and you   have to play tetris to get them all to fit into the dish rack. Or you could just buy a dishwasher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.