Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Pet Day

 Hi bloggers today I am going to be posting about pet day at our school. Pet day is a day once a year where we can bring our pets into the school grounds but only at 1:45 but during the day we do heaps of fun activities in the morning we do fun things like Making sand saucer and Veg sculptures but I did icing competition and photography competition. But in the afternoon just after lunch we do agri sports agri sports is a lot of fun activities like sack races and egg and spoon race. 


Here is a lot of photos from the day 

 

Hope you enjoyed. Have you done pet day this year?
Bye for now - Ethan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.