Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

DIGI Awards

Hi blogger's my name is Ethan if you did not alerday know that welcome to my blog.
How are you? 

Digi awards is about coding, open, ad, storyteller, and there are some more but I don't know the rest of them.  Did you know someone in are class won a few years ago. Their name's were Alize, Richie Thom, and Xavier.  

In my group is Olivia,Laura and Jorja, Lucas, So we did a minecraft about it   but we are not done it yet I will post it when it is done so make shore you keep checking my blog it could be on this on or it could be a new one so have a good eye.  A digi award is on a coumpter so that's why it is called that. This year's one is on inovation are. Minecraft is like on suvial and then you have these 2 chestes and you get armour bow sword and food in teh other one you have to fight the anmials like the creppers and the pigswrdsmen. There are so many of them.


The challenge part was when you had to choose one because there was so many of them. 

The end Ethan... Next post is the minecraft.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ethan, Will here from Grey Main. Next time you could try fitting your words on the page as it runs over the page and makes it hard to read. Do you like Minecraft? Keep up the great work.
    Will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that Will. Yes I do like minecraft do you like it to?
    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.