Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

DLO Tallys

Kia ora, today my blog is about my maths. It is bar graph if you like it tell me in the comments or if you want to put feedback
Bar graph of things like  when you've done a chart telechart you can do it bar graph or pie chart. We have been learning how to do them. If you ready know it's going to be easy for you because it's going to be easy for you because you know it aledray. You're doing statistics we've done something I just finished my  so we do a DLO it is mine here about bar graphs





Here is a photo
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.