Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

BOOK REPORT? NUMBER2

Hi guys, today my home learning blog... Is about the book I just finished it was called Holes. It was about a boy named stanley yelnats he had to go to camp green lake or jail I am not telling you why you have to read the book. But unfortunately there is no lake at camp green it is just a dry flat waste land.
He and his camp mates Zero, Squid, Arm - pit, X - ray, zig zag, Magnet. They have to uncover a secret....  will they find it have a good read. But watch out for rattlesnakes, scorpion and NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER go near a yellow spotted lizard.
I will give it a 10 star rating because it is a amazing book but I did not like the yellow spotted lizards. 

this is what they look like



Have you read the book?




Here is a photo

The end Bye for Now Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.