Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Rounding numbers I think

Hi bloggers, 
How are you? 
Today my wonderful blog is about my just finished my new maths it was on rounding numbers.
Here are some facts
we are learning to round numbers  to 10 or 100 if you have 99 or less then you do 10 but if it is more then 49 then do 100.
so if I had 15 then what would I round it to that is a hard one because it is in the middle.
4 or less will round down but  if it is above 5 or more then round it up because it is higher then the other numbers. 
EG round 22 to 20 
EG  round 220 200. 


Here is a picture 

The challenge part was when I just got up to the 1000 like 2850, Tell me if I got any wrong?
The end of my wonderful blog. t

Here is a screencastify 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.